Sights & Attractions in The Midlands and Upstate
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Midlands and Upstate
|A-C D-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Devils Fork State Park
Located on Lake Jocassee, this park has luxurious villas and camping...
EdVenture Children's Museum
With more than 90,000 square feet for climbing, exploring, painting...
|Museums / Galleries||Columbia|
Greenville County Museum of Art
American paintings dating from the colonial era are on display...
|Museums / Galleries||Greenville|
Dating from 1818, this grand home is filled with lavish furnishings...
|Houses / Mansions||Columbia|
Historic Camden Revolutionary War Site
This 107-acre outdoor museum complex puts emphasis on the period...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Camden|
Three times the size of New York's Central Park, this is the...
Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce
When you stop in for brochures and information, take note of...
Kings Mountain National Military Park
A Revolutionary War battle considered an important turning point...
|Military Sites||Kings Mountain National Military Park|
Kings Mountain State Park
This 6,000-acre park, adjacent to the national military park...
|Parks||Kings Mountain National Military Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's