All The Midlands and Upstate Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Midlands and Upstate Hotels
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Noted Civil War diarist Mary Boykin Chestnut wrote much of he . . .
You can learn plenty about both the Old and New South from the. . .
A short drive down the access road from a mall, shopping center,. . .
Embassy Suites Hotel Columbia-Greystone
In the spacious seven-story atrium lobby—with skylights,. . .
Hampton Inn Downtown Historic District
This classy chain is within walking distance of restaurants and. . .
Hyatt Regency Hotel
This upscale chain offering's best asset is its location in the. . .
The Inn at Claussen's
An old bakery warehouse in the heart of Five Points makes fo. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Econo Lodge Fr $62+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Residence Inn Columbia Northeast: $144 & Up in May Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts Columbia + Air Fr $377 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Columbia Hotwire
- Country Inn & Suites Columbia Harbison in May: $133 & Up — $133 Expedia