Sights & Attractions in Hilton Head and the Low Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Beaufort
Check out this farm stand for perfect watermelons, rhubarb, and...
Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
Off Bay Street, this park is a great place to survey the scene...
|Local Interest–Sight, Parks||Beaufort|
Hunting Island State Park
This secluded park 18 miles southeast of Beaufort via U.S. 21...
John Mark Verdier House Museum
Built in the Federal style, this house has been restored and...
|Museums / Galleries||Beaufort|
St. Helena Island
Nine miles southeast of Beaufort via U.S. 21, St. Helena is the...
|Beaches, Islands, Historic Districts / Sites||Beaufort|
St. Helena's Episcopal Church
The 1724 church was turned into a hospital during the Civil War...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Beaufort|
York W. Bailey Museum
The museum at the Penn Center has displays on the heritage of...
|Museums / Galleries, Historic Districts / Sites||Beaufort|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe