- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mi Tierra Review
There's nothing fancy here, just really good Mexican food. The decor has a Southwest, rustic feel with tiled floors, colorful paintings of chili peppers, and sombreros. Start with a margarita and the chips and salsa (don't forget to order the guacamole and bean dip to accompany the chips). For the main course, try the enchiladas suiza, tortillas filled with chicken and topped with cheese and green tomatillo sauce, sour cream, and avocado. Another local favorite is the arroz con camarones, butterfly shrimp sautéed with garlic butter and vegetables on a bed of rice. The menu is extensive and includes a kid's menu. There are two Mi Tierra locations, one in Bluffton and the other on Hilton Head Island. Both have the same menu.
- Address: 160 Fairfield Sq., North End, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
- Phone: 843/342–3409
- Website: www.hiltonheadweb.com/mitierra1old.htm
- Location: Hilton Head Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekends.
- 160 William Hilton Pkwy., North End, Hilton Head Island, SC, 29926, 843/342–3409
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
Looking for suggestions on places to stay with kids in Myrtle Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more