- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mi Tierra Review
There's nothing fancy here, just really good Mexican food. The decor has a Southwest, rustic feel with tiled floors, colorful paintings of chili peppers, and sombreros. Start with a margarita and the chips and salsa (don't forget to order the guacamole and bean dip to accompany the chips). For the main course, try the enchiladas suiza, tortillas filled with chicken and topped with cheese and green tomatillo sauce, sour cream, and avocado. Another local favorite is the arroz con camarones, butterfly shrimp sautéed with garlic butter and vegetables on a bed of rice. The menu is extensive and includes a kid's menu. There are two Mi Tierra locations, one in Bluffton and the other on Hilton Head Island. Both have the same menu.
- Address: 160 Fairfield Sq., North End, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
- Phone: 843/342–3409
- Website: www.hiltonheadweb.com/mitierra1old.htm
- Location: Hilton Head Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekends.
- 160 William Hilton Pkwy., North End, Hilton Head Island, SC, 29926, 843/342–3409
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
We had a wonderful Christmas in Charleston. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more