- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Captain Woody's Review
If you're looking for a fun, casual, kid-friendly restaurant with terrific seafood and reasonable prices, Captain Woody's is the place to go. The restaurant has two locations, one in Hilton Head and one in Bluffton. The Hilton Head location overlooks Palmetto Bay Marina and has a beach-y feel with ceiling fans, aquariums, and outdoor seating. Start with a dozen oysters on the half shell or the sampler platter, which includes crab legs, shrimp, and oysters. The grouper sandwiches are a staple of Captain Woody's, and include the buffalo grouper, grouper melt, and grouper Reuben. Also available are salads, burgers, and homemade soups—the crab bisque is creamy and delicious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
Looking for suggestions on places to stay with kids in Myrtle Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more