- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- in the heart of the historic district
- beautifully landscaped, green events space
- light afternoon refreshments are complimentary
- atmosphere in the main building may feel too dated for those seeking a more contemporary hotel
- no water views
Check Rates from our Partners
Beaufort Inn Review
This coral 1890s Victorian inn charms you with its gables and wraparound verandas; pine-floor guest rooms have period reproductions, striped wallpaper, and comfy chairs, and several have fireplaces and four-poster beds. The landmark inn is right in the heart of the downtown historic district, and most rooms have views of the surrounding buildings, courtyards, and gardens. Options in the main inn range from standard queen-size rooms to queen or king suites, which are the most popular. Garden Cottages have garden or courtyard views; decor here is more attractive and contemporary, with heavier, darker woods. A handsome apartment overlooks Bay Street. There are also two flats and one four-bedroom house. The restaurant is open to the public for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- Address: 809 Port Republic St., Downtown Historic District, Beaufort, SC 29901 | Map It
- Phone: 843/379–4667
- Website: www.beaufortinn.com
- Location: Beaufort
- 7 queen rooms, 7 queen or king luxury suites, 8 2-BR cottages, 1 2-BR loft apartment, 2 flats, 1 4-BR house.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
We had a wonderful Christmas in Charleston. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more