At a Glance
- in the heart of the historic district
- beautifully landscaped, green events space
- light afternoon refreshments are complimentary
- atmosphere in the main building may feel too dated for those seeking a more contemporary hotel
- no water views
Check Rates from our Partners
Beaufort Inn Review
This coral 1890s Victorian inn charms you with its gables and wraparound verandas; pine-floor guest rooms have period reproductions, striped wallpaper, and comfy chairs, and several have fireplaces and four-poster beds. The landmark inn is right in the heart of the downtown historic district, and most rooms have views of the surrounding buildings, courtyards, and gardens. Options in the main inn range from standard queen-size rooms to queen or king suites, which are the most popular. Garden Cottages have garden or courtyard views; decor here is more attractive and contemporary, with heavier, darker woods. A handsome apartment overlooks Bay Street. There are also two flats and one four-bedroom house. The restaurant is open to the public for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- Address: 809 Port Republic St., Downtown Historic District, Beaufort, SC, 29901 | Map It
- Phone: 843/379–4667
- Website: www.beaufortinn.com
- Location: Beaufort
- 7 queen rooms, 7 queen or king luxury suites, 8 2-BR cottages, 1 2-BR loft apartment, 2 flats, 1 4-BR house
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Hilton Head and the Low Country for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More