- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- a great destination wedding hotel, ceremonies can be performed on the beach and other outdoor or indoor venues
- the beach here is absolutely gorgeous
- in the off-season, the majority of its clientele are large groups
- hotel's phone service can bog down
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa Review
A circular drive winds around a metal sculpture of long-legged marsh birds as you approach this beachfront resort, whose lush landscape lies on the island's quietest, least inhabited stretch of sand. All guest rooms, most with water views from private balconies, feature Westin's Heavenly Bed and decor reminiscent of the South. For the ultimate in relaxation, visit the resorts' Heavenly Spa by Westin for rejuvenating massages, body treatments, and facials. The 8,000-square-foot spa also includes a full-service salon. Families will enjoy the number and diversity of kids and family activities.
- Address: Port Royal Plantation, 2 Grass Lawn Ave., North End, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 | Map It
- Phone: 800/933–3102; 843/681–4000
- Website: www.westinhiltonheadisland.com
- Location: Hilton Head Island
- 412 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I found some useful info here on fodors when I was researching our recent trip two weeks south. Read more
My family and I (11 of us in total) just returned from a 6 night vacation in Charleston. Read more
My husband and I will be spending Dec 23rd, 24th and 25th in Charleston this year. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more