- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- a great destination wedding hotel, ceremonies can be performed on the beach and other outdoor or indoor venues
- the beach here is absolutely gorgeous
- in the off-season, the majority of its clientele are large groups
- hotel's phone service can bog down
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa Review
A circular drive winds around a metal sculpture of long-legged marsh birds as you approach this beachfront resort, whose lush landscape lies on the island's quietest, least inhabited stretch of sand. All guest rooms, most with water views from private balconies, feature Westin's Heavenly Bed and decor reminiscent of the South. For the ultimate in relaxation, visit the resorts' Heavenly Spa by Westin for rejuvenating massages, body treatments, and facials. The 8,000-square-foot spa also includes a full-service salon. Families will enjoy the number and diversity of kids and family activities.
- Address: Port Royal Plantation, 2 Grass Lawn Ave., North End, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 | Map It
- Phone: 800/933–3102; 843/681–4000
- Website: www.westinhiltonheadisland.com
- Location: Hilton Head Island
- 412 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
We had a wonderful Christmas in Charleston. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more