- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Saltus River Grill
Saltus River Grill Review
The hippest eatery in Beaufort, with a classy sailing motif, wins over diners with its cool design, patio, and modern Southern menu. The bar opens at 4 pm, as does the raw bar with its tempting oyster varieties and sushi. Take in the sunset from outdoor seating overlooking the riverfront park. From 5 to 6, the early dining menu is a steal with three courses for $19 and select wines for $5. A flawless dinner might start off with the signature crab- and-lobster bisque, then segue to the seared sea scallops with curry oil, pea puree, and orange salad. The wine list is admirable, and desserts change nightly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
We had a wonderful Christmas in Charleston. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more