- Beachcombing Hilton Head Island has 12 miles of beaches. You can swim, soak up the sun, or walk along the sand.
- Challenging Golf Hilton Head's nickname is "Golf Island," and its many challenging courses have an international reputation.
- Serving Up Tennis Home to hundreds of tennis courts, Hilton Head is one of the nation's top tennis destinations.
- Staying Put This semitropical island has been a resort destination for decades, and it has all the desired amenities for visitors a vast array of lodgings, an endless supply of restaurants, and excellent shopping.
- Beaufort This small antebellum town offers large doses of heritage and culture; nearly everything you might want to see is within its downtown historic district.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More