- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Charleston Area Convention & Visitors Bureau runs the Charleston Visitor Center, which has information about the city as well as Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Edisto Island, Summerville, and the Isle of Palms. The Historic Charleston Foundation and the Preservation Society of Charleston have information on house tours.
Charleston Visitor Center (375 Meeting St., Market area, Charleston, SC, 29403. 843/853–8000 or 800/868–8118. www.charlestoncvb.com.)
Historic Charleston Foundation (40 E. Bay St., Downtown historic district, Charleston, SC, 29401. 843/723–1623 or 843/723–1623. www.historiccharleston.org.)
Preservation Society of Charleston (147 King St., Downtown historic district, Charleston, SC, 29401. 843/722–4630 or 843/722–4630. www.preservationsociety.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's