- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In fine dining restaurants, it is customary to tip 15% to 20%. In less expensive, family restaurants, 15% is the norm. For taxis, a tip of 10% to 15% is typical. Passengers are often more generous to pedicab drivers, as they are pedaling those bicycles hard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's