- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Medical University of South Carolina Hospital (MUSC) and Roper Hospital have 24-hour emergency rooms. Rite Aid Pharmacy, across from MUSC, closes at 10 pm daily; on weekends the pharmacy counter closes at 6 pm.
Emergency Services (911.)
Medical University of South Carolina Hospital (171 Ashley Ave., Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, 29425. 843/792–2300. www.muschealth.com.)
Roper Hospital (316 Calhoun St., Upper King, Charleston, SC, 29401. 843/724–2000. www.rsfh.com.)
Rite Aid Pharmacy (261 Calhoun St., Upper King, Charleston, SC, 29401. 843/805–6022. www.riteaid.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's