- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most area lodgings have in-room data ports or in-room broadband, and some have wireless connections in the rooms or public areas. Internet cafés are rare, but many coffee shops, including Starbucks, have wireless available for free or a minimal fee. The FedEx Kinko's branch on Orleans Road has computers you can use for 20¢ a minute, as does the downtown branch.
FedEx Kinko's (73 St. Philip St., Radcliffeborough, Charleston, SC, 29403. 843/723–5130. www.fedex.com. 873 Orleans Rd., West Ashley, 29407. 843/571–4746. local.van.fedex.com/sc/charleston/office-1572.)
The area code in Charleston is 843.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's