- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Charleston Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (www.charlestoncvb.com) is the best place to start piecing together your trip, whether in person or via their website. Other great resources include the Charleston City Paper (www.charlestoncitypaper.com), a free weekly with events galore, and Charleston magazine(www.charlestonmag.com); check out both publications' online calendars for events. To find out more about Restaurant Week in this foodie city (January and September), look at the Charleston Restaurant Association website (www.charlestonrestaurantassociation.com). And to both browse options for home and garden tours and purchase tickets, head to the gift shops (or websites) of the Charleston Preservation Society (www.preservationsociety.org) and Historic Charleston Foundation (www.historiccharleston.org).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's