- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edisto Pavilion Restaurant
Edisto Pavilion Restaurant Review
The water view at this oceanfront restaurant is reason enough to go. For lunch, try the fried oyster or shrimp po'boys. At dinnertime, you can't go wrong with the combination platter, which consists of broiled shrimp, oysters, flounder, fried soft-shell crab, and a crab cake. In addition to the main dining room, there's an oceanfront space with its own bar as well as Ping-Pong tables. You might start or finish your Pavilion experience at the Pier Pressure Lounge, whose bar scene is fueled by a tropical drink machine, pool tables, karaoke, and a deck for dining or smoking, with strong ocean breezes.
- Address: 102 Palmetto Blvd., Edisto Island, SC 29438
- Phone: 843/869–4474
- Location: Edisto Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Tues. and Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I found some useful info here on fodors when I was researching our recent trip two weeks south. Read more
My family and I (11 of us in total) just returned from a 6 night vacation in Charleston. Read more
My husband and I will be spending Dec 23rd, 24th and 25th in Charleston this year. Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came... Read more
Charleston is a food-lover's haven and the Lee Brothers are its culinary gatekeepers.... Read more