- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Charleston
Edisto Pavilion Restaurant
Edisto Pavilion Restaurant Review
The water view at this oceanfront restaurant is reason enough to go. For lunch, try the fried oyster or shrimp po'boys. At dinnertime, you can't go wrong with the combination platter, which consists of broiled shrimp, oysters, flounder, fried soft-shell crab, and a crab cake. In addition to the main dining room, there's an oceanfront space with its own bar as well as Ping-Pong tables. You might start or finish your Pavilion experience at the Pier Pressure Lounge, whose bar scene is fueled by a tropical drink machine, pool tables, karaoke, and a deck for dining or smoking, with strong ocean breezes.
- Address: 102 Palmetto Blvd., Edisto Island, SC 29438
- Phone: 843/869–4474
- Location: Edisto Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Tues. and Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
Suggestions for places to stay with kids for two nights near Charleston. Read more
· News & Features
This gracious port city is home to a hot restaurant scene, three new distilleries, cultural events i ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came... Read more