- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Main Street Grille
Main Street Grille Review
Grab a window seat at this casual spot for a pleasant view of East Washington Street and dig into one of the two variations of shrimp and stone-ground grits, the Philly cheesesteak, or the juicy burgers on kaiser rolls. Baked goods such as Kentucky bourbon pecan pie are house made and served in generous portions.
- Address: 256 E. Washington St., Walterboro, SC 29488
- Phone: 843/782–4774
- Location: Walterboro
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Mon.–Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I found some useful info here on fodors when I was researching our recent trip two weeks south. Read more
My family and I (11 of us in total) just returned from a 6 night vacation in Charleston. Read more
I am taking a road trip. Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came... Read more
Charleston is a food-lover's haven and the Lee Brothers are its culinary gatekeepers.... Read more