3772 Seabrook Island Rd., Seabrook Island, South Carolina, 29455, United States
About 350 fully equipped one- to six-bedroom villas, cottages, townhomes, and homes are available on Seabrook, one of the most private of the area's island resorts, on a physically beautiful, relatively unspoiled island. Seabrook is endowed with true Lowcountry beauty, and wildlife sightings are common: look for white-tailed deer, alligators, and even bobcats. Going to the beach is as popular as playing golf or tennis. The Beach Club and Island House are centers for dining and leisure activities. Because each unit is individually owned, Wi-Fi access will vary accordingly, and you must make reservations through Wyndham Vacation Rentals. The smallest units are often priced as cheaply as a hotel room, making the island a secluded, quiet value for relaxed family time. The pool complex is oceanside and is across the street from the clubhouse.
- safe haven for kids to play
- the only place in the area where you can ride horses on the beach
- nearby upscale shopping and restaurants
- a 45-minute drive from Charleston
- security can be stringent—don't drive over the posted 25 mph speed limit
BACK TO TOP