Consider the Ocean State's small size its biggest asset. You can drive across it in an hour, but you won't want to. There are 400 miles of coastline, more than 100 beaches, and dozens of historic landmarks to explore. Plus the number of world-class dining establishments keeps growing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's