Modern Diner Review
The line is often out the door on weekends for a seat in this 1941 Sterling Streamliner eatery. Breakfast—try the hash benedict, lobster cheese grits, or cranberry pecan pancakes—is served all day, meaning until this family-run diner closes at 2. The burgundy-and-tan railway car simulation was the first diner to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There's a modern addition with retro counter seating.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Thanks for everyone's help on my few postings. Read more
We will be leaving (driving) from Easton MD on April 24th and want to be in Portland Maine by April 28th where we will spend 2 nights before going to Boston. Read more
· News & Features
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the questio ... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
A new shore-side hotel opened earlier this month in chic Newport, Rhode Island offering everything from... Read more