Modern Diner Review
The line is often out the door on weekends for a seat in this 1941 Sterling Streamliner eatery. Breakfast—try the hash benedict, lobster cheese grits, or cranberry pecan pancakes—is served all day, meaning until this family-run diner closes at 2. The burgundy-and-tan railway car simulation was the first diner to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There's a modern addition with retro counter seating.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Thanks for everyone's help on my few postings. Read more
In August 2014 (13th-17th) a couple of friends are taking a girls road trip up North, we are all in our early 30s. Read more
· News & Features
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the questio... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
A new shore-side hotel opened earlier this month in chic Newport, Rhode Island offering everything from... Read more