- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A quaint village on a small harbor, Wickford has dozens of 18th- and 19th-century homes, historical churches, antiques shops, and boutiques selling jewelry, home accents and gifts, and clothing. Wickford hosts Daffodil Days in the spring, an annual arts festival in July and the Festival of Lights in December.
Wickford at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's