The quintessential New England seaside village has quite the inventory of well-kept summerhouses owned by wealthy families for generations. Parking can be difficult on Bay Street, the tiny business district with boutiques, cafés, and the historic carousel. Watch Hill has almost 2 miles of gorgeous beaches, including Napatree Point Conservation Area, a great spot to see shorebirds and raptors and take in the sunset.
Watch Hill at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's