Sights & Attractions in South County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions South County
|A-F G-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Gilbert Stuart Birthplace & Museum
Built in 1751, the childhood home of America's foremost portrait...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Wickford|
The Narragansett Pier Marketplace
Often called simply The Pier, this beach community was named...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Stores / Malls||Narragansett|
Narragansett Town Beach
Covering approximately 19 acres, Narragansett Town Beach offers...
Old Narragansett Church
Built in 1707, making it one of the oldest Episcopal churches...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Wickford|
Point Judith Lighthouse
From the port of Galilee it's a short drive to this 1857 lighthouse...
Port of Galilee
This little corner of Narragansett is a working fishing village...
|Beaches, Towns, Commercial Districts||Narragansett|
Roger W. Wheeler State Beach
Roger W. Wheeler State Beach has fine white sand, calm water...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe