Sights & Attractions in South County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions South County
|A-E F-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Flying Horse Carousel
At the beach end of Bay Street is one of the oldest carousels...
Gilbert Stuart Birthplace and Museum
Built in 1751, the childhood home of America's foremost portrait...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Wickford|
Narragansett Town Beach
This crowded and lively beach is perfect for bodysurfing, sunbathing...
Old Narragansett Church
Built in 1707, making it one of the oldest Episcopal churches...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Wickford|
Point Judith Lighthouse
From the port of Galilee it's a short drive to this 1857 lighthouse...
Port of Galilee
This little corner of Narragansett is a working fishing village...
|Beaches, Towns, Commercial Districts||Narragansett|
Roger W. Wheeler State Beach
This beach, still known to some locals as Sand Hill Cove, has...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's