Sights & Attractions in South County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions South County
|A-F G-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adventureland of Narragansett
Bumper boats, miniature golf, batting cages, and a go-cart track...
Atlantic Beach Park
The largest and most popular of the several kid-oriented amusements...
|Beaches, Amusement Parks||Misquamicut|
This 1751 farmstead overlooks Narragansett Bay off Route 1A south...
Charlestown Town Beach
The Town of Charlestown owns 450 feet of oceanfront and has concessions...
This unspoiled narrow barrier beach and campground accessible...
East Matunuck State Beach
East Matunuck State Beach is popular with the college crowd and...
Flying Horse Carousel
At the beach end of Bay Street is one of the oldest carousels...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America