- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Courtyard Providence Downtown
At a Glance
- central location
- reasonable price
- microwaves and mini-refrigerators in many rooms
- limited baggage service
- self-parking only
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard Providence Downtown Review
Located across from Rhode Island Convention Center and Providence Place and near WaterPlace Park and the State House, this is one of New England's larger links in the Courtyard by Marriott chain. It holds the distinction of serving a full breakfast buffet complete with omelet stations. Odd-number rooms overlook WaterFire and the State House, while even numbers have views of Downtown and Kennedy Plaza. Each room has a good work area and ergonomic chair. A dozen rooms are handicapped accessible.
- Address: 32 Exchange Terr., Downtown, Providence, RI 02903 | Map It
- Phone: 401/272–1191; 888/887–7955
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pvddt-courtyard-providence-downtown/
- Location: Providence
- 210 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Thanks for everyone's help on my few postings. Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trip for June 28- July 6 of this year. Read more
· News & Features
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the questio... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
A new shore-side hotel opened earlier this month in chic Newport, Rhode Island offering everything from... Read more