- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Providence Restaurant Reviews
The hard part is deciding which one of Providence's many superb dining spots to visit. If you're in the mood for Italian, you'll enjoy a stroll through Federal Hill on Atwells Avenue. Downtown is home to excellent fine-dining establishments while the East Side has great neighborhood and upscale casual restaurants as well as an assortment of those with hip ambience and international cuisine.
Browse Providence Restaurants
Browse Providence Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's