All Newport County Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Newport County Hotels
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Admiral Fitzroy Inn
This tidy 1854 Victorian and former convent provides a restful . . .
Built in 1873 by noted Newport architect George Champlin Maso. . .
Bristol Harbor Inn
Part of Thames Street Landing in the Bristol waterfront, this. . .
Castle Hill Inn and Resort
Built as a summer house in 1874 for scientist and explorer Alexande. . .
The Chanler at Cliff Walk
The custom-designed rooms at this landmark boutique hotel on the. . .
East Bay B&B
This 1893 Victorian is peaceful day and night, even though it's. . .
Francis Malbone House
The design of this stately painted-brick house is attributed to. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America