Sights & Attractions in Newport County and East Bay
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tiverton/Little Compton
Carolyn's Sakonnet Vineyard
The 50 acres at this vineyard produce about 30,000 cases a year...
|Wineries / Breweries||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Gray's Ice Cream
More than 40 flavors of ice cream, all of them made on the premises...
|Quick Bites, Stores / Malls||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Little Compton Commons
This quintessential rural New England town square is actually...
Provender has fantastic cookies—including chocolate orange and...
A scenic drive down Route 77 ends at this quiet, southeastern...
|Local Interest–Sight, Geological Sites, Viewpoints||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Tiverton Four Corners
From Route 24, head south on Route 77 to historic Tiverton Four...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns, Arts / Performance Venues, Historic Districts / Sites, Commercial Districts||Tiverton/Little Compton|
There are more than 10 miles of walking trails in this 850-acre...
|Nature Preserves, Trails||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's