Sights & Attractions in Newport County and East Bay
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tiverton/Little Compton
Gray's Ice Cream
More than 40 flavors of ice cream, all made on the premises, are...
|Stores / Malls||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Little Compton Commons
This quintessential rural New England town square is actually...
Provender has fantastic cookies—including chocolate orange and...
A scenic drive down Route 77 ends at this quiet, southeastern...
|Local Interest–Sight, Geological Sites, Viewpoints||Tiverton/Little Compton|
The plantable 50 acres at this vineyard produce about 20,000...
|Wineries / Breweries||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Tiverton Four Corners
From Route 24, head south on Main Road (Route 77) to historic...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns, Arts / Performance Venues, Historic Districts / Sites, Commercial Districts||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Combined with Pardon Gray Preserve there are more than than 10...
|Nature Preserves, Trails||Tiverton/Little Compton|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe