22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille
22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille Review
Excellent service, world-class steaks, and an extensive, award-winning wine list make dinner here a memorable experience. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow you to watch the world go by on the wharf outside. The USDA Prime beef and premium Hereford center-cut fillets are handpicked and aged a minimum of 14 and 21 days, respectively, for premium flavor and texture. Sushi-grade tuna, Rhode Island–style calamari (with hot peppers), and Maine lobster are on the menu, too. A three-course prix-fixe dinner menu is a good deal at $30. Gluten-free options are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's