Little Compton Commons
Little Compton Commons Review
This quintessential rural New England town square is actually more of a long triangle anchored by the Georgian-style United Congregational Church. Among the headstones in the nearby cemetery you'll find one for Elizabeth Padobie, said to be the first white girl born in New England. Surrounding the green are a rock wall and all the elements of a small community: town hall, community center, police station, school, library, general store, and restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's