- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cardines Field. One of America's oldest ballparks with a circa-1908 original backdrop is home to the Newport Gulls of the New England Collegiate Baseball League. Home games from June through early August draw a family-friendly crowd to watch some of tomorrow's major leaguers play ball. The field hosted barnstorming all-stars in the early 20th century, including Negro League clubs such as the Baltimore Elite Giants, the New York Black Yankees, and the Boston Royal Giants. 20 America's Cup Ave., Downtown, Newport, RI. www.newportgulls.com. $4.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's