All Newport County and East Bay Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Newport County and East Bay Hotels
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Admiral Fitzroy Inn
This tidy 1854 Victorian and former convent provides a restful . . .
Built in 1873 by noted Newport architect George Champlin Maso. . .
Bristol Harbor Inn
Part of Thames Street Landing in the Bristol waterfront, this. . .
Castle Hill Inn and Resort
Built as a summer house in 1874 for scientist and explorer Alexande. . .
The Chanler at Cliff Walk
The custom-designed rooms at this landmark boutique hotel on the. . .
East Bay B&B
This 1893 Victorian is peaceful day and night, even though it's. . .
Francis Malbone House
The design of this stately painted-brick house is attributed to. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe