Sights & Attractions in Block Island
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Block Island
This 3-mile-long beach runs north from Old Harbor, and its white...
At this beautifully tended hilltop graveyard from the 1600s...
Manisses Animal Farm
Animals you never knew existed—like the zedonk, a cross between...
The 200-foot cliffs along Mohegan Trail, the island's southernmost...
|Beaches, Viewpoints||Block Island|
The Great Salt Pond has a culture all its own, centered on the...
|Commercial Districts||Block Island|
This 1867 granite lighthouse on the northernmost tip of the Block...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Block Island|
This easy-to-find nature preserve is many people's first point...
|Nature Preserves||Block Island|
On the spit of land between Sachem Pond and Cow Cove, this monument...
|Memorials / Monuments||Block Island|
Southeast Lighthouse Museum
The small repository is inside a "rescued" 1873 redbrick beacon...
|Museums / Galleries||Block Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's