Sights & Attractions in Block Island
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Block Island
|A-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This 3-mi beach runs north from Old Harbor, and its white sands...
Frederick J. Benson Town Beach
This busy, family-oriented beach less than 1 mi from Old Harbor...
At this beautifully tended, rolling hilltop graveyard from the...
Manisses Animal Farm
When the kids have had enough of the beach, they'll be wowed...
The 200-foot cliffs along Mohegan Trail, the island's southernmost...
|Beaches, Viewpoints||Block Island|
The Great Salt Pond has a culture all its own, centered on the...
|Commercial Districts||Block Island|
This 1867 granite lighthouse on the northernmost tip of the Block...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Block Island|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America