- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A Block Island institution, Finn's serves fresh, reliable fried and broiled seafood and a wonderful smoked bluefish pâté. The island's best bet for simple steamed lobster, this is also the spot for an unfussy lunch such as the Workman's Special—a burger, coleslaw, and fries. Eat inside or out on the deck, or get food to go from the takeout window and raw bar. Finn's Fish Market is in the same building and its lobster tanks and ice tables are the best source for local seafood to cook at home or over a beach fire.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Thanks for everyone's help on my few postings. Read more
In August 2014 (13th-17th) a couple of friends are taking a girls road trip up North, we are all in our early 30s. Read more
· News & Features
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the questio... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
A new shore-side hotel opened earlier this month in chic Newport, Rhode Island offering everything from... Read more