Block Island Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Block Island Hotel Reviews
It's advisable to book lodgings well in advance, especially for weekends in July and August, when many hotels ask for a two-night minimum; the Chamber of Commerce runs a room reservation service that's handy for last-minute trips. Many visitors rent homes for stays of a week or more.
For expanded hotel reviews, visit Fodors.com.
Ballard Hall Real Estate. This reliable agent has hundreds of vacation rental homes, from tiny budget cottages to swank beachside mansions. Bridegate Square, 1 Ocean Ave., Block Island, RI, 02807. 401/466–8883. www.blockislandproperty.com.
Block Island Reservations. Block Island Reservations books room for a number of hotels, inns and B&Bs, as well as some vacation home and apartment rentals, both nightly and weekly. Harborside Inn, 213 Water St., Block Island, RI, 02807. 800/825–6254. www.blockislandreservations.com.
Sullivan Real Estate. Sullivan Real Estate is a respected island realtor that also has rentals. 434 Water St., behind Block Island Ferry Dock, Block Island, RI, 02807. 401/466–5521. www.blockislandhouses.com.
Browse Block Island Hotels
Browse Block Island Hotels By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe