Block Island Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Block Island Hotel Reviews
It's advisable to book lodgings well in advance, especially for weekends in July and August, when many hotels ask for a two-night minimum; the Chamber of Commerce runs a room reservation service that's handy for last-minute trips. Many visitors rent homes for stays of a week or more.
For expanded hotel reviews, visit Fodors.com.
Browse Block Island Hotels
Browse Block Island Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's