- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Colonial Pathways organizes full-day bus tours through the Brandywine Valley. Brandywine Outfitters rents out canoes and kayaks and offers a range of scenic trips on the Brandywine River April through September.
Brandywine Outfitters (2096 Strasburg Rd., Coatesville, PA, 19320. 610/486-6141 or 800/226-6378. www.canoepa.net.)
Colonial Pathways (Box 879, Chadds Ford, PA, 19317. 610/388-2654 or 800/421-2654. www.colonialpathways.com.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $55 -- Cirque du Soleil Big Top Show near Philly, Reg. $70 Cirque du Soleil