Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Philadelphia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Side Trips from Philadelphia
Brandywine River Museum
In a converted Civil War–era gristmill, the Brandywine River Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Chadds Ford|
Longwood Gardens has established an international reputation...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kennett Square|
Henry Francis du Pont (1880–1969) housed his 85,000 objects of...
|Museums / Galleries||Centreville, Delaware|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe