- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Domaine Hudson Wine Bar & Eatery
Domaine Hudson Wine Bar & Eatery Review
Wine enthusiast Tom Hudson oversees this sophisticated bistro that makes wine tasting approachable. He offers 40 to 50 wines by the glass—served in high-end German crystal—so you can try several varieties in an evening. Recipes, such as grilled shrimp with cheddar grits, housemade pate, and fennel-coated double pork chop, were chosen to complement the wines, and many are available in half-size versions, leaving room for a cheese course. The handsome dining room, with faux leather walls and dark woods, has a clubby feel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more