- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
High Street Caffe
High Street Caffe Review
Massive mirrors and silver beaded lighting fixtures create a fun and sexy vibe at this small café. Everything here is done up in the color purple—walls, tablecloths, and even the coffee mugs. The staff in the kitchen and dining room is attentive to details. Louisiana smoked alligator sausage and crawfish tails in a spicy barbecue sauce are popular starters. Jambalaya, étouffée, and other favorites from the French Quarter predominate, but you can also find seared ahi tuna and Jamaican-seasoned pork with pineapple mint salsa on the menu. There's live jazz Friday to Sunday night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more