- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sovana Bistro Review
Chef Nicholas Farrell transforms local and organic ingredients into satisfying meals at this popular rustic restaurant, which is part French bistro and part Italian trattoria. A fried Chesapeake Bay oyster "sandwich," hand-cut pasta in a wild-boar sauce, grass-fed hanger steak in a Burgundy crema, and warm blueberry crostata with caramel corn ice cream are highlights of the seasonal menu. Though a lunch of a B.L.T. might sound mundane, it's anything but: the turkey bacon is local, the rye bread made in-house, and the toppings include avocado and chipotle mayonnaise.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more