- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Buckley's Tavern Review
Though this 1817 roadside tavern serves your typical burgers and beers (local microbrews are on tap), the menu surprises you with wild-mushroom calzones, Asian-style shrimp salad, and roasted beet and goat cheese salad. The shoestring sweet-potato fries and the crab and artichoke dip are favorites. There's a sunny porch and a dining room with a fireplace. You can pick from the wine list or buy a bottle from the shop next door. If you wear your pajamas to the Sunday brunch, your entrée will be half off. You won't be alone, either, about a third of brunch diners eat in their PJs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more