- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dilworthtown Inn Review
Fresh seafood from the Chesapeake Bay, Australian lamb, and chateaubriand are among the entrées at this longtime favorite for romantic dining. The 15 dining rooms of the elegant 1754 country inn are carefully restored and decorated with antiques and Oriental rugs. The wine cellar, one of the region's best, stocks more than 800 vintages, including a merlot and a chardonnay bottled exclusively for the inn. Jackets are suggested for men. The restaurant also offers cooking and wine classes at its Inn Keeper's Kitchen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more