- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
QVC Studio Park
QVC Studio Park Review
This is the world's largest electronic retailer, which in one year alone answered more than 180 million phone calls, shipped more than 165 million packages, and recorded nearly $8 billion in sales. On a one-hour guided tour of the company headquarters you can catch a glimpse of its round-the-clock live broadcast from five studio views and see how QVC products make the route from testing to television. The tour is designed for ages 6 and up. If you want free tickets to be part of a studio audience for a live broadcast, call ahead or visit the Web site to reserve a seat. The studio is wheelchair accessible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more