Side Trips from Philadelphia Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from Philadelphia Restaurant Reviews
It seems that most restaurants in the Brandywine Valley serve American cuisine, with creative contemporary touches at the better establishments. Most also present local specialties—fresh seafood from Chesapeake Bay and dishes made with Kennett Square mushrooms. As an added pleasure, some of the region's best restaurants are in restored Colonial and Victorian homes.
Browse Side Trips from Philadelphia Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's