Shopping in Pittsburgh
In recent years Pittsburgh has seen an infusion of new stores, including some of the higher-end fashion houses.
Downtown is the place to be if you want to buy clothing or fine housewares and furniture. If you're looking for antiques—and there are many antique stores throughout the city—check Oakland or Lawrenceville first. Pittsburgh also has plenty of interesting used-book stores.
Browse Pittsburgh Shopping
Browse Pittsburgh Shopping By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe