Shopping in Pittsburgh
In recent years Pittsburgh has seen an infusion of new stores, including some of the higher-end fashion houses.
Downtown is the place to be if you want to buy clothing or fine housewares and furniture. If you're looking for antiques—and there are many antique stores throughout the city—check Oakland or Lawrenceville first. Pittsburgh also has plenty of interesting used-book stores.
Browse Pittsburgh Shopping
Browse Pittsburgh Shopping By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $170-$186 -- Downtown 4-Star Pittsburgh Hotel, up to 45% Off The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh