This chic restaurant has three dining levels. The main bar is on the first floor, there's a small dining area on the mezzanine, and glass sculptures adorn the two dining rooms on level three. The top floor also has a small bar and an enclosed deck. The pan-Asian menu includes sushi, tuna tartare, and seaweed salad appetizers. Entrees include seared rare tuna with ginger fried rice and kimchi, and filet mignon with chili-garlic mashed potatoes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more