The Inn on the Mexican War Streets
Check Rates from our Partners
The Inn on the Mexican War Streets Review
This Romanesque stone mansion is the former home of department-store magnate Russell H. Boggs. The dining room has white walls, dark drapes, and a chandelier. Guest rooms vary—for example, you can choose Mrs. Boggs' room, which has a queen-size four-post bed with a white bedspread. Mr. Boggs' room has a queen-size bed with wooden head- and footboards, a loveseat, and hanging ferns. There's a complimentary expanded continental breakfast, and the property's Acanthus restaurant is a recent and pleasant addition.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
My husband, 14 year old son and 11 year old daughter and I are planning to be in Boston on August 16.From there we want to see some East coast highlights. We need to rent a car to drive to Cape cod (mid-week, Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more