Point Brugge Cafe
Point Brugge Cafe Review
This friendly Belgian-style bistro is tucked in cozy Point Breeze. The menu features mussels with white wine or curry, steak frites, seafood waterzooi (a Belgian bouillabaisse), and carbonnade flamande (a beef stew made with Belgian brown ale). Grab a cheese plate and some Belgian beer at the bar while you're waiting for your table. Point Brugge doesn't accept reservations and diners there know to expect a wait, especially on the weekends. Sunday brunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more