The Andy Warhol Museum
The Andy Warhol Museum Review
The The Andy Warhol Museum devotes seven floors to the work of the native Pittsburgher and pop-art icon. Set inside an old warehouse, the museum includes thousands of works in many media: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, film, and video. An enormous collection of source material—audiotape interviews with friends and associates, thousands of photographs, books, and magazines—sheds light on the artist, the man, his creative processes, and his legacy. Many of Warhol's seminal works, like his Brillo Box sculptures and Elvis paintings, are on display, as are rotating exhibits and programs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
We were supposed to visit Lancaster a few years ago, but the trip fell through. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more