The Andy Warhol Museum
The Andy Warhol Museum Review
The The Andy Warhol Museum devotes seven floors to the work of the native Pittsburgher and pop-art icon. Set inside an old warehouse, the museum includes thousands of works in many media: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, film, and video. An enormous collection of source material—audiotape interviews with friends and associates, thousands of photographs, books, and magazines—sheds light on the artist, the man, his creative processes, and his legacy. Many of Warhol's seminal works, like his Brillo Box sculptures and Elvis paintings, are on display, as are rotating exhibits and programs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more