Frick Art and Historical Center
Frick Art and Historical Center Review
The Frick Art and Historical Center includes Clayton, the turn-of-the-20th-century home of industrialist Henry Clay Frick, which preserves the original furnishings and art; a car and carriage museum; the Frick Art Museum, which possesses a small but choice collection of old master works; a Victorian greenhouse; and a café serving an excellent lunch. Reservations for tours of Clayton and café seating are recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more